Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Lady or the Tiger?” Justice System

If I could chose what way I would be able to under trial, I would rather be tried in the kings area. I would rather be in the king’s arena because then I get a good thing, getting married, or a bad thing, killed by a tiger. I wouldn’t have to deal with the jury, lawyers, the judge, and being in jail. The king’s arena either I would get to choose which door I wanted. If I got the door with the tiger behind it then so be it,it was my faultfor choosing that door. Also thugh the court system can sometimes be more fair than a king's arena! I would still choose the arena though. If I was guilty then I would have a better chance in the king's court than in system we have to day. I think it would be cool to be a king and have an arena! I mean I wouldn't want to let someoneget eaten so I would just let them fight another person and see who dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment