Thursday, February 24, 2011

10 Song Figurative Language

  • B.O.B. - Airplanes
    • “Can we pretend that airplane In the night sky Are like shooting stars”
  • Kayne West – Amazing
    1. “Yeah we warriors”
  • Taio Cruz – Break Your Heart
    1. “Imma tear you apart”
  • T.I. - Dead and Gone
    1. “The old me is dead and gone”
  • Usher - Moving Mountain
    1. “It’s like moving mountains “
  • Jason Mraz - Im yours
    1. “I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted”
  • Burno Mars - Talking to the moon
    1. “Talking to the moon”
  • B.O.B. - Don’t Let Me Fall
    1. “Lookin down at the sky”
  • Keisha Kole - Love
    1. “I remember when my heart broke”
  • Justin Bieber- Never say Never
    1. “I conquered the giant so now I got the world in my hands I was born from two stars, so the moon's where I land”

1 comment: