Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Paragraph

What is love and how do we know what it is? Why is there puppy love and then real love?  I wonder these things daily. I wonder if love is even real, I also wonder if I will find the one I love. I used to say "I Love You" a lot. Like to my boyfriends when I would just start going out with them, I wonder if they even knew what love meant then. I'm reading a book in Ms.Green's class called "Elsewhere" and one of the chapters talk about love and the chapter is saying to the readers (us) that love is not in the backseat of a car. Its the small tings that you do with the one you love, like brushing your teeth something that you do (or should do) every day. If love was real I hope that I don't fall in love and then end up getting hurt like all the other people do. To me myself and I love is well... L-O-V-E

2 comments: