Thursday, March 8, 2012

Homonyms Practice Blog Paragraph

I peered out of the doorway and THERE I saw two aliens walking down the street, and behind them I saw THEIR huge t-rex.  I ran to tell my mother what I had just seen, but she didn’t believe me not one bit. All she said to me as she waved her finger in my face, “THERE is no such thing as aliens or dinosaurs anymore. THEY’RE just part of YOUR imagination!”  I know what I had seen and I had to find someone who would believe me. So I ran outside and I looked and I looked, I ran through stores, I ran to my friends, but no one would be that I saw aliens walking THEIR t-rex.  I gave up and I sat down.  Behind I heard thuds, and I thought to turn around, but if I did what would I see.  I started to think, maybe THEY’RE right, and maybe it was just my imagination.   As I was walking home I started to get lost, I sat down and started to cry when a voice came behind me and said, “Excuse my boy, but why are you crying?” I didn’t reply I just cried and cried.  “I think he’s looking for his home Bob.”  Another voice had said, so I nodded my head.  “Oh! If that is so, my dear boy YOUR home is that way, not too far away.” I looked to see that the aliens and THEIR t-rex were standing over me.  I jumped up in surprise and yelled out loud “YOU’RE real, I know you were real! I tried to tell my mother but she wouldn’t believe what I had seen.” I ran to the way that they had said was the way to my house, and ran home yelling to my mother.  “I was right I was right, THEY’RE real, mommy I saw them again I swear I did.”  My mother frowned and said to me with anger in her voice.  “What did I say to you son, aliens are not real, now you’re YOUR imagination to YOU’RE room I don’t want to hear a single peep from you!”  I went to my room and sat on my bed, I started to cry but I stopped and said “I know they are real I do and if no one believes me than that’s fine with me.” 

1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jennifer!

    (I'm a little confused with the last set of homonyms, though...)

    ReplyDelete