Monday, March 12, 2012

Testing Thoughts Paragraph

Prompt A: How do you feel about taking the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)?
I feel worried about taking the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). I know though that I have to maintain positive thoughts in myself. I am a little concerned that I will take to little of time to complete the test, and making many errors, and or forgetting something. I am confident that I pass this test, because I refuse to take it next year as a Junior. When I see my CAHSEE scores, I hope to feel confident in what I am doing is the correct way.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I wanna take my time, for the test. To make no mistakes. I hope you do your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you did good on your test I was stressed too but you'll get used to the environment.

    ReplyDelete