Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break Blog Paragraph

B: Summarize your entire Spring Break
Through my entire Spring break I spent three days on restriction. My reason that I was put on restriction was for being rude to my staff after she would yell at me. On Tuesday I came home from lunch to find my room flooded! Our shower was clogged and all the water drained out to my room. I was given that day of restriction off because I couldn't stay in my room to avoid contact with the staff. So I spent most of the day with Aqua, Azjah, Alex, and Kyhree in front of Girls 8. For the rest of the week I mostly stayed over at Boys 3 with Azjah, we watched movies and played games with the boys. We were learning to play Modern Warfare 3 and watched as Kyhree played as Batman and Catwoman in the video game Batman: Arkham city. Lastly on Sunday the Grandparents threw everyone a huge block party, they had games set up and one of the Grandparents made snow cones for us all to eat, while we waited for the food to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment