Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Toy Story 3 Winter Break Experience

               Over the break I had a unique experience of memorizing the movie “Toy Story 3”. It was almost Christmas and I wanted to see my sister so I filled out a past and went to her house. When I got to her house at first we did nothing, just sit and watch Toy Story 3. Her foster mom had her son’s kids over for Christmas.
                There were three kids over, there as a four, a three, and a two year old. It was one boy and two girls, they all loved Toy Story 3 and that is what they only watched! One night they came home from getting a haircut and ice cream, they were crying for Toy Story. They would say all the words, and act out whatever part they liked the best. It was Christmas eve and they wanted to open all their toys because they opened already. One was a Toy Story Wood and Bullseye, the second was a Hot Wheels track set, and the last present was a fake food set.
                 On Christmas day at 12:00 a.m. me and my sister were still awake and we opend each others gifts. I got my sister a pair of pants, a Bob Marley shirt, a necklace that has a “J” on it, a book, and lip balm. She got me two video games, a pair of boots, and a shirt. then the little kids came running into my sister’s room and woke both of us up, we all went down stairs to watch the little kids open their presents. It was bunch of Toy Story stuff, a Dora book, & more Toy Story. My sister gave them a bubble bath set of Buzz, Jesse, and Woody, she gave her foster mom a zebra Snuggie. From her foster mom she got a pair of softball batting gloves, a small duffel bag.
                  After we ate breakfast which was for me a bowl of cereal, me and my sister went out to play softball. I hated it, I got my finger smashed, my foot bruised, and my hand was hurting. So I gave up and we went in to watch Toy Story 3 again. Sadly we got into a fight and I left and went back to San Pasqual Academy. That made my Christmas the worse I ever had in all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment