Monday, June 18, 2012

Portfolio - Future

 I feel that my future will be great, I am prepared for what might come, and I have people to lean on when I need to. Some of my goals for my future is to study at Humboldt State University, to become a Wildlife Biologist. To own a Ninja motorcycle and a one story house. To be in a stable relationship with a man or woman that I can trust. Have a couple of pets and be able to not worry about bills. Some of my previous experiences prepared me for my goals it that San Pasqual Academy teaching me independent life skills. Volunteering at an animal shelter also applying for Blue Apple Ranch a horse and animal rescue. I have also been in relationships that were not so great and that was not qualified to be a healthy relationship. To reach my goals I must continue to do good in all my classes, work with animals, and work on my savings skills. The people that will help me achieve my goals include my staff, Tia Moore, Ms.Priester, and other teachers. I do believe that I will achieve my goals because I am focused and when I want something I try my all to get it. People say that I have a lot of potential in life and that I am a strong independent woman. With all that people have said I do believe that my future is bright. 

Click here for some links that will help me:

3 comments:

  1. I agree with those people who say that you have a bright future and I believe you will have an awesome life!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that you will be able to do anything that you want to do so i think that your future is looking good.

    ReplyDelete