Monday, August 16, 2010

My Issue

Ok so I want to play Volleyball, but I want to join the S.P.A Dance Team. The try-outs are today though volleyball is from 5:00-8:00P.M. and the dance team is from 7:00- I can't remember. I want to go to a Academy, but I really want to play sports so I don't know what to do! I just hope that I can do both, or I can choose one. I plan to talk to the Coach to see if I can leave early, or I might just run over to the dance coach and talk to her. Well then wish my luck people, please.

3 comments:

  1. I recommend that you just pick one group to join. Otherwise, you may become overwhelmed and end up quitting both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can decide. I know how much you love dancing and playing sports. I have the same problem, so I know how you feel. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dance is important and a way to express yourself but volley ball can open up a lot of doors when it comes to college and scholarship. No matter what you pick make sure to keep your grades up so that you can follow through with your commitment. By the way I love your backround.:)

    ReplyDelete