Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Memorable Birthday July 11th, 2010!!!

I was rushed in the morning with on leg shaved, make-up partly smeared, and my my hair wasn't finished, but I just HAD to get my cake from my dad who was bringing it to me. Thankfully my roommate came and helped me carry the soda and chips. We were hurrying back to the house when the box of sodas break open!  She stands there while I keep going to put down my heavy cake, and then run back to help her. When I get back I shaved my other leg, finish hair, and fix my make-up. The staff comes in and starts to make my birthday dinner while I try to call my boyfriend to come and hang out with me, so finally I get to talk to him and he comes down, but he has no birthday gift for me! I wasn't that disappointed that he didn't give me one, so me and are just sitting on the couch when I still am bored I had nothing to do! Finally it was my dinner time, my guest were Emma, Marcos D. (my boyfriend), and July. After they sang "Happy Birthday" song to me July got a big part of my frosting and shoved it in my face so I got a piece and shoved it in her face and we had this little war, no on won though. I cut my cake with all the frosting on my face even the frosting that was in my nose and hair, after i gave everyone a piece of my cake I went to my bathroom and rinsed out my hair and washed my face I felt so clean that night when I took a shower! For my gifts I got a necklace from Mary, lip gloss from Tashanna, a little carved picture from July, and a CD from Calvin. That is all the gifts I can remember getting, That was my fun birthday day at SPA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know that you didnt get anything for me but just wait and I will give you something nice I promise

    ReplyDelete