Thursday, September 16, 2010

’Thank You, M’am’ from Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones’ Point of View

I was walking down dat ally there when aboy came and snatched by pocketbook! I was so darn mad that I kicked him in he rear. Then I picked that boy right up, and shook em right crazy like, I asked him if I let em loose would he run, and da boy had the darn nerve to say yes! So I took right home and asked em name, em said that em name was Roger, so I made em Roger clean his dirty face. I asked em boy why me took my pocket book and em told me that em wanted a pair of em blue suede shoes. I Cooked him right up something good to eat, and I left em door open he didn’t not go near em door. I made em eat food and gave em ten dollars, took em to em door and shut da door and went right back em home.

No comments:

Post a Comment