Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Memorable Days










  1. When I was five, on Halloween at a  hospital, I saw my grandpa was about to die.
  2. I was at school when a police came up and picked me up, then took me to Polinksy.
  3. September 1, 2009 I moved into girls nine at  San Pasqual Academy, but didn’t know the rules.
  4. When me and my bestie became besties, but I didnt know how much drama it would bring to me, and what dangers that fallowed along with it.
  5. In eight grade I was kicked out of San Pasqual Union school, and sat at home doing work.
  6. I made it onto the volleyball team in my freshman year at the gym and other people hated me for it.
  7. July 11 I turned fourteen and had a party at my house, but I didn’t know if my sister was coming.
  8. I found my favorite song in my room called “Trading Places”.
  9. Mary became my roommate and my best friend, mom, but I am scared that its going to change.
  10. I moved into Girls on, but I had have problems in there before.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer you should talk about meeting you best friend in front of the office not knowing he was going to end up your bestfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey why would people hate you just because you made it on the volleyball team?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Jennifer, look over your work before posting it.)

    ReplyDelete