Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HUNTING!!!!

Would I ever go HUNTING?!?!
The Bird Could Be YOU!
I would never go hunting unless it was needed. Only if I needed clothes, food, house, and blankets. The animals have feeling too and if humans were hunted then they wouldn’t like to be shot, stabbed, caught in a trap, burned, skinned, or be eaten by something. If I was to kill an animal for game I would rather be killed because that is not a good reason to kill something, mostly for only a game. If animals could talk I bet they would ask that you not kill them, they have families too. Image if the animals for no reason hunted you and your species is low on numbers how would you feel. What did the animals ever do to you for you to shoot them down for a sport, and also what if you were hunted by something you love like a dog or something?

1 comment:

  1. Do you eat meat? By the way, I really like the format style of your posts and entire blog.

    ReplyDelete