Wednesday, August 25, 2010

“The Most Dangerous Game” Plot Change

The Most Dangerous Game
By:Richard Connell

A decision that Rainsford made was when he climbed the tree after he made the trail that he made and went over and over again. What happened because of that descion is that Genernal Zaroff had found him and p-layed with him by just walking away and filling Rainsford with fear. If I could’ve changed that, I would’ve keep going, but have been very careful, because I wouoldn’t want to be next to my trail just in case he would have found me. If this would’ve happened I think Rainsford would have less fear in him and the Gernal would have been even more confussed and also that there would’ve more space between them. That is what I would’ve done and how it could’ve changed the plot.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like a pretty tripped pout story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt really read this so idk what your talking about but can you help me catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids, please remember to use standard writing skills when responding to posts. This is not MySpace. :)

    ReplyDelete