Friday, August 27, 2010

Sequel Narrative

Most Dangerous Game

When I woke up in the morning, I went outside and looked around. I saw the sea , and in the clam waters not far off I saw a ship. So I pressed a buntton, and a gunshot sound went off and next was a slpash. It started getting dark and I again went to sleep in the most wonderful bed. I woke up to a knock at the door, so I got u and answered it, there stood a man, and I invited him in. Gave him something to eat and drink, then said to him “I’m so lonely here on this islad, so I am giving you two options, you can either stay with me and be my servent, or you can go hunting with me.” I smiled “I must warn you though this hunting is no regular game, its very dangerous. Well for you at least.” The man was looked confused, and I exp-lained him what the most dangerous game is and he didn’t want to go hunting with me, so I let him go. Or so he thought, “Go after him my hounds.” I just startedto walk and smiled with a small pistol in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment